Template Hero Beaver BuilderWP Ultimo Integration allows you to push all your Beaver Builder Templates from the main site of your WordPress WP Ultimo multisite to all of the subsites in the network. Follow the instruction below:
- Install a WordPress site separate from your network or on a subsite of your network and login. This site will act as your Template Hero host site.
Note: You can also make any other multisite/single site as your host site.
- Navigate to Settings, click on Template Hero
3. Under the Advanced tab, turn on the “Cloud Library Server” button.
4. Click the “Save Settings” button.
5. Click the “API Keys” tab, then click the” Create API Keys” button.
6. Public and Private Keys will be created, copy both keys.
7. Under the General tab, copy the Cloud Library URL.
Note: Please make sure that your permalinks on the sever site saved as “Post Name.”
8. Login to WordPress Multisite Network Admin area (not the main site).(This is the network admin where you want to push your templates)
9. Go to Plugins, click on “Installed Plugins, “navigate to Template Hero Beaver Builder- Client, click on “Network Activate. “
10. Click on Template Hero Client.
Note: When you “Network Activate” the plugin, make sure not to activate any of the plugin (Template Hero – Server and Template Hero -Client) individually on any subsite.
11. Go to “Advanced Tab” turn on Allow Library Creation option.
12. Go to the “Create Network Wide Library” tab, turn on “Network Wide Library” option. Make sure to turn this option always ON.
13. Go to Plans > Click on the edit button of the desired plan, scroll down, and see a metabox Template Hero Libraries.
14. Click on the Activate button.
Note: You can create and activate multiple libraries at a time. If you want to delete any library, deactivate it first from the plan before deletion.
15. Now your users/subscribers under the following plan can access and use template hero libraries.