Template Hero Beaver Builder WP Ultimo Integration allows you to push all your Beaver Builder Templates from the main site of your WordPress Ultimo multisite to all of the subsites in the network. Follow the instruction below:
- Install a WordPress site separate from your network. This site will act as your Template Hero Server site which you will use to store and distribute your WordPress Beaver Builder templates.
Note: You can also make any other multisite/single site as your server site.
- Navigate to Settings, click on Template Hero BB Server settings.
3. Click the “Activation Code” tab, then click the” Generate Activation Code” button.
4. Click on the Copy button to copy the activation code.
Note: Please make sure that your permalinks on the sever site saved as “Post Name.”
5. Login to WordPress Ultimo Multisite Network Admin area (not the main site).(This is the network admin where you want to receive your templates)
6. Go to Plugins, click on “Installed Plugins, “navigate to Template Hero Beaver Builder- Client, click on “Network Activate. “
7 “Network Activate” Template Hero Beaver Builder WP Ultimo Integration
8. Click on Template Hero BB Client settings.
Note: When you “Network Activate” the plugin, make sure not to activate the plugin (Template Hero BB Client) individually on any subsite.
9. Click on “Create Library” option and Enter the activation code.
10. Click on the blue “Create Library” button to create the library
11. Go to the “Create Network Wide Library” tab, turn on “Network Wide Library” option. Make sure to turn this option always ON.
12. Go to Network Admin> dashboard > Plans > Click on the edit button of the desired plan, scroll down, and see a metabox Template Hero Libraries.
13. Click on the Activate button.
Note: You can create and activate multiple libraries at a time. If you want to delete any library, deactivate it first from the plan before deletion.
14. Now your users/subscribers under the following plan can access and use template hero libraries.