Can I activate different libraries for different plans in WP Ultimo?
Yes, The Template Hero Elementor WP Ultimo integration allows you to activate different libraries for different plans. For example:
Create three libraries on the Template Hero Elementor client plugin.
Navigate to Plans on admin dashboard
- Activate Library “A” in Basic Plan
- Activate Library “B” in Medium Plan
- Activate Library “C” in Premium Plan
Can I activate multiple libraries on different plans?
Yes, you can activate more than one library on a single plan. For example:
- Library A activated on Basic Plan
- Library A and Library B activated on Medium Plan
- Library A, B, and C activated on the Premium Plan
How do we activate the library after activating Template Hero Elementor WP Ultimo integration?
The library is activated from “Plans” available on the Network admin dashboard.
- Navigate to “Plans”
- Click edit on your desired plan
- Scroll down to the end of the page and you will see an option to activate the library
After how long does the library synchronize automatically?
The library is set to automatically sync after every 24 hours.
Where can I check the errors?
You can check the errors in the log file created by the plugin.
The Plugin isn’t working?
Please check the version number of your plugins. Always use the most updated plugins available on your WaaS Hero account dashboard.
If you are using the most updated version please contact support.
What is a license key? Is it necessary to activate it?
A license key is a data string that verifies authorized software product access. You must need to activate your license to get all features, updates, and premium support.