Template Hero for Beaver Builder allows you to push all your Beaver Builder Templates from the main site of your WordPress multisite to all of the subsites in the network. Follow the instruction below:
- Login to WordPress Server site – the site from where you will push your templates.
Note: You can also make any other multisite/single site as your host site. Also, please make sure any plugin blocking Rest API or for forced login is not activated.
- Navigate to Settings, click on Template Hero Server.
3. Under the Advanced tab, turn on the “Cloud Library Server” button.
4. Click the “Save Settings” button.
5. Click the “Activation Code” tab, then click on “Generate Activation Code” button.
6. Click on Copy button to copy the activation code.
Note: Please make sure that your permalinks on the sever site saved as “Post Name.”
Note: If you want to push templates from multiple servers, copy activation code individually from every single site or Multisite network’s subsite.
7. Login to WordPress Multisite Network Admin area (not the main site).(This is the network admin where you want to push your templates)
8. Go to Plugins, click on “Installed Plugins, “navigate to Template Hero Elementor- Client, click on “Network Activate. ”
9. Click on Template Hero.
Note: When you “Network Activate” the plugin, make sure not to activate any of the plugin (Template Hero – Server and Template Hero -Client) individually on any subsite.
10. Go to the “Create Network Wide Library” tab, turn on “Network Wide Library” option.
11. Paste your activation code the click on “Create Library” button
12. To create another library, enter your activation code then click on “Create Another Library” button.
Note: Make sure to sync library on each subsite.
13. A notification “Settings Saved, Token created And Library Activated
” appears, and your library gets saved and activated.
Note: You can create and activate various libraries from multiple sites. If you want to delete any library, deactivate it first before deletion.
14. In the case of multiple libraries, you can activate and deactivate libraries under the “Activate Library” tab.
15. Now you can access all your Beaver Builder Templates on all WordPress subsites.
16. You can access your saved templates while creating/editing pages by clicking on the “+” button (the plus icon).
16. Click on “Templates” to access your desired templates under your required category.
17. Templates which are not saved under any category can be seen in “Uncategorized”. Other templates can be seen in their respective category.
18. Click on the required template to insert it into the page.
If you add more templates after the activation of the library, then you need to refresh the library to get the latest templates.