Template Hero for Beaver Builder allows you to push all your Beaver Builder Templates from the main site of your WordPress multisite to all of the subsites in the network. Follow the instruction below:
- Install a WordPress site separate from your network or on a subsite of your network and login. This site will act as your Template Hero host site.
- Navigate to Settings, click on Template Hero BB
Note: Please make sure any plugin blocking Rest API or for forced login is not activated.
3. Under the Advanced tab, turn on the “Cloud Library Server” button.
4. Click the “Save Settings” button.
5. Click the “API Keys” tab, then click the” Create API Keys” button.
6. Public and Private Keys will be created, copy both keys.
7. Under the General tab, copy the Cloud Library URL.
8. Login to WordPress Multisite Network Admin area (not the main site).(This is the network admin where you want to push your templates)
9. Go to Plugins, click on “Installed Plugins, “navigate to Template Hero Elementor- Client, click on “Network Activate. ”
10. Click on Template Hero.
Note: When you “Network Activate” the plugin, make sure not to activate any of the plugin (Template Hero – Server and Template Hero -Client) individually on any subsite.
11. Go to “Advanced Tab” turn on Allow Library Creation option.
12. Go to the “Create Library” tab, turn on “Network Wide Library” option.
13. Paste Cloud Library URL, Cloud Library API Public and Private Keys and click on the “Save Settings” button.
14. Go to the “Activate Library” tab, click on the “Activate” button to activate your required library.
Note: You can create and activate various libraries from multiple sites. If you want to delete any library, deactivate it first before deletion.
15. Now you can access all your Beaver Builder Templates on all WordPress subsites.
16. You can access your saved templates while creating/editing pages by clicking on the “+” button (the plus icon).
17. Click on “Templates” to access your desired templates under your required category.
18. Templates which are not saved under any category can be seen in “Uncategorized”. Other templates can be seen in their respective category.
19. Click on the required template to insert it into the page.