Template Hero for Beaver Builder allows you to host your Beaver Builder templates on any WordPress site and push them to any other WordPress site. Make sure Beaver Builder and Template Hero for Beaver Builder is installed and activated on both sites.
Here is a simple guide to push your Beaver Builder Templates to any WordPress Site:
1. Login to WordPress Dashboard.
2. Navigate to Settings, click on Template Hero Server.
Note: Please make sure any plugin blocking Rest API or for forced login is not activated.
3. Under the Advanced tab, turn on the “Cloud Library Server” button.
4. Click the “Save Settings” button.
5. Click the “Activation Code” tab, then click on “Generate Activation Code” button.
6. Click on Copy button to copy the activation code.
Note: If you want to push templates from multiple servers, copy activation code individually from every single site or Multisite network’s subsite.
Note: Please make sure that your permalinks on the sever site saved as “Post Name.”
7. Open the Client WordPress site (WordPress site where you want to push your templates).
8. Login to WordPress Dashboard.
9. Navigate to settings, click on Template Hero Client.
Note: For multisite network, make sure “Netwrok Wide Library” option is turned off.
10 .Click on “Create Library” tab paste your activation code the click on “Create Library” button
11. To create another library, enter your activation code then click on “Create Another Library” button.
12. A notification “Settings Saved, Token created And Library Activated
” appears, and your library gets saved and activated.
Note: You can create and activate various libraries from multiple sites. If you want to delete any library, deactivate it first before deletion.
13. In the case of multiple libraries, you can activate and deactivate libraries by clicking on “Activate” and “Deactivate” button respectively.
14. You can access your saved templates while creating/editing pages by clicking the “+” button.
15. Click on “Templates” to access your desired templates under your required category.
16. Templates which are not saved under any category can be seen in “Uncategorized”. Other templates can be seen in their respective category.
17. Click on the required template to insert it into the page.