Template Hero for Elementor allows you to push all your Elementor Templates from the main site of your WordPress multisite to all of the subsites in the network. Follow the instruction below:
- Install a WordPress site separate from your network or on a subsite of your network and login. This site will act as your Template Hero host site.
Note: You can also make any other multiste/single site as your host site.
- Navigate to Settings, click on Template Hero
3. Under the Advanced tab, turn on the “Cloud Library Server” button.
4. Click the “Save Settings” button.
5. Click the “API Keys” tab, then click the” Create API Keys” button.
6. Public and Private Keys will be created, copy both keys.
7. Under the General tab, copy the Cloud Library URL.
8. Login to WordPress Multisite Network Admin area (not the main site).(This is the network admin where you want to push your templates)
9. Go to Plugins, click on “Installed Plugins“, navigate to Template Hero Elementor- Client, click on “Network Activate“.
10. Click on Template Hero.
Note: When you “Network Activate” the plugin, make sure not to activate any of the plugin (Template Hero – Server and Template Hero -Client) individually on any subsite.
11. Go to “Advanced Tab” turn on Allow Library Creation option.
12. Go to “General” tab, turn on “Network Wide Library” option.
13. Paste Cloud Library URL, Cloud Library API Public and Private Keys and click on the “Save Settings” button.
14. Your library will be activated automatically.
Note: You can create various libraries from multiple sites, but can only activate and use one at a time.
15 . Under the “Post Types” heading click on the drop-down and select the post type at which you want to use your templates. Select all if you want to use for all post types.
16. Click on the Save Post Types button.
17. Now you can access all your Elementor Templates on all WordPress subsites.
18. You can access your saved templates while creating/editing pages by clicking on the “Add Template” button (the folder icon).
19. Click the magnifying glass icon to preview the template.
20. Click the “Insert” button to add your required template.
21. You will see a new custom templates tab, this tab will show your custom templates fetched from WordPress server site custom templates. For more details , please visit Custom Template tab for Template Hero for Elementor documentation.