Note: Template Hero Elementor Server and Client plugin cannot be installed on a single WordPress Install. Template Hero Elementor Server should be installed on an independent Single or MultiSite and Template Hero Elementor Client on another.
Template Hero for Elementor allows you to push all your Elementor Templates from the main site of your WordPress multisite to all of the subsites in the network. Follow the instruction below:
- Log in to the WordPress Server site – the site from where you will push your templates.
Note: You can also make any other multisite/single site your host site. Also, please make sure any plugin blocking Rest API or for forced login is not activated.
- Navigate to Settings, click on Template Hero Server.
3. Under the Advanced tab, turn on the “Cloud Library Server” button.
4. Click the “Save Settings” button.
5. Click the “Activation Code” tab, then click on “Generate Activation Code” button.
6. Click on Copy button to copy the activation code.
Note: Please make sure that your permalinks on the sever site saved as “Post Name.”
Note: If you want to push templates from multiple servers, copy activation code individually from every single site or Multisite network’s subsite.
7. Login to WordPress Multisite Network Admin area (not the main site).(This is the network admin where you want to fetch your templates)
8. Go to Plugins, click on “Installed Plugins, “navigate to Template Hero Elementor- Client, click on “Network Activate. ”
9. Click on Template Hero.
Note: When you “Network Activate” the plugin, make sure not to activate any of the plugin (Template Hero – Server and Template Hero -Client) individually on any subsite.
10. Go to the “Create Network Wide Library” tab, turn on “Network Wide Library” option.
11. Paste your activation code the click on “Create Library” button
12. To create another library, enter your activation code then click on “Create Another Library” button.
Note: Make sure to sync library on each subsite.
13. A notification “Settings Saved, Token created And Library Activated
” appears, and your library gets saved and activated.
Note: You can create and activate various libraries from multiple sites. If you want to delete any library, deactivate it first before deletion.
14. In the case of multiple libraries, you can activate and deactivate libraries under the “Activate Library” tab.
15. Now you can access all your Elementor Templates on all WordPress subsites.
16. You can access your saved templates while creating/editing pages by clicking on the “Add Template” button (the folder icon).
17. Click the magnifying glass icon to preview the template.
18. Click the “Insert” button to add your required template.
19. You will see a new custom templates tab; this tab will show your custom templates fetched from WordPress server site custom templates. For more details, please visit the Custom Template tab for Template Hero for Elementor documentation.