Template Hero for Elementor allows you to push all your Elementor Templates from the main site of your WordPress multisite to all of the subsites in the network. Follow the instruction below:
- Login to WordPress Server site – the site from where you will push your templates.
Note: You can also make any other multisite/single site as your host site. Also, please make sure any plugin blocking Rest API or for forced login is not activated.
- Navigate to Settings, click on Template Hero Server.
3. Under the Advanced tab, turn on the “Cloud Library Server” button.
4. Click the “Save Settings” button.
5. Click the “API Keys” tab, “Private Keys” and “Token” will be available by default.
6. Copy Private Key and Token.
7. Only one “Private Key” and “Token” would be available at a time. If you want to create a new one, delete the previous one, and click on the “Create API Keys” button.
Note: If you want to push templates from multiple servers, copy Private API keys and Token individually from every single site or Multisite network’s subsite. The private API key would be the same for each subsite, but Token will be different.
Note: Please make sure that your permalinks on the sever site saved as “Post Name.”
8. Login to WordPress Multisite Network Admin area (not the main site).(This is the network admin where you want to push your templates)
9. Go to Plugins, click on “Installed Plugins, “navigate to Template Hero Elementor- Client, click on “Network Activate. ”
10. Click on Template Hero.
Note: When you “Network Activate” the plugin, make sure not to activate any of the plugin (Template Hero – Server and Template Hero -Client) individually on any subsite.
11. Go to the “Create Network Wide Library” tab, turn on “Network Wide Library” option.
12.By default Activation Library will be created and activated, make sure its activated under “Activate Library” tab. – You can access all your Elementor Templates on all WordPress subsites.
Note: Make sure to sync library on each subsite.
13. If you want to create library via manually created API keys – Click the “Create Library” tab, write the name of your library, paste Private API Key and Library Token and click on the “Create Library” button.
14. A notification “Settings Saved, Token created And Library Activated
” appears, and your library gets saved and activated.
Note: You can create and activate various libraries from multiple sites. If you want to delete any library, deactivate it first before deletion.
15. In the case of multiple libraries, you can activate and deactivate libraries under the “Activate Library” tab.
16. Now you can access all your Elementor Templates on all WordPress subsites.
17. You can access your saved templates while creating/editing pages by clicking on the “Add Template” button (the folder icon).
18. Click the magnifying glass icon to preview the template.
19. Click the “Insert” button to add your required template.
20. You will see a new custom templates tab; this tab will show your custom templates fetched from WordPress server site custom templates. For more details, please visit the Custom Template tab for Template Hero for Elementor documentation.