Template Hero for Elementor allows you to host your Elementor templates on any WordPress site and push them to any other WordPress site. Make sure Elementor is installed and activated on both sites, and Template Hero for Elementor – Server plugin is installed and activated on server site (WordPress site from where you want to push your templates) and Template Elementor for – Client is installed and activated on client site (WordPress site where you want to fetch your templates).
Here is a simple guide to push your Elementor Templates to any WordPress Site:
Note: For Multisite subsite server to Multisite subsite client, after installing plugins, activate each (server and client) plugins individually on the respective subsite.
1. Login to WordPress Dashboard.
2. Navigate to Settings, click on Template Hero Server.
Note: Please make sure any plugin blocking Rest API or for forced login is not activated.
3. Under the Advanced tab, turn on the “Cloud Library Server” button.
4. Click the “Save Settings” button.
5. Click the “Activation Code” tab, then click on “Generate Activation Code” button.
6. Click on Copy button to copy the activation code.
Note: If you want to push templates from multiple servers, copy activation code individually from every single site or Multisite network’s subsite.
Note: Please make sure that your permalinks on the sever site saved as “Post Name.”
7. Open the Client WordPress site (WordPress site where you want to fetch your templates).
8. Login to WordPress Dashboard.
9. Navigate to settings, click on Template Hero Client.
Note: For multisite network, make sure “Netwrok Wide Library” option is turned off.
10 .Click on “Create Library” tab paste your activation code the click on “Create Library” button
11. To create another library, enter your activation code then click on “Create Another Library” button.
12. A notification “Settings Saved, Token created And Library Activated
” appears, and your library gets saved and activated.
Note: You can create and activate various libraries from multiple sites. If you want to delete any library, deactivate it first before deletion.
13. In the case of multiple libraries, you can activate and deactivate libraries by clicking on “Activate” and “Deactivate” button respectively.
14. You can access your saved/imported templates while creating/editing pages by clicking the “Add Template” button (the folder icon).
15. Click the magnifying glass icon to preview the template.
16. Click the “Insert” button to add your required template.
17. You will see a new custom templates tab. This tab will show your custom templates fetched from WordPress server site custom templates. For more details, please visit the Custom Template tab for Template Hero for Elementor documentation.