Template Hero for Elementor allows you to host your Elementor templates on any WordPress site and push them to any other WordPress site. Make sure Elementor is installed and activated on both sites, and Template Hero for Elementor – Server plugin is installed and activated on server site (WordPress site from where you want to fetch your templates) and Template Elementor for – Client and is installed and activated on client site (WordPress site where you want to push your templates).
Here is a simple guide to push your Elementor Templates to any WordPress Site:
1. Install a WordPress site to host your templates (Single or Multisite’ subsite).
2. Login to WordPress Dashboard.
3. Navigate to Settings, click on Template Hero.
4. Under the Advanced tab, turn on the “Cloud Library Server” button.
5. Click the “Save Settings” button.
6. Click the “API Keys” tab, then click the” Create API Keys” button.
7. Public and Private Keys will be created, copy both keys.
8. Under the General tab, copy the Cloud Library URL.
9. Open the Client WordPress site (WordPress site where you want to push your templates).
10. Login to WordPress Dashboard.
11. Navigate to settings, click on Template Hero.
12. Click the Create Library tab, write the name of your library and paste your Cloud Library URL, Cloud Library Public, and Private API keys.
13. Click the “Create Library” button.
14. A notification “Settings Saved & Library Added” appears, and your library gets saved.
15. Your library will be activated automatically.
Note: You can create various libraries from multiple sites, but can only activate and use one at a time.
16 . Under the “Post Types” heading click on the drop-down and select the post type at which you want to use your templates. Select all if you want to use for all post types.
17. Click on the Save Post Types button.
18. You can access your saved templates while creating/editing pages by clicking the “Add Template” button (the folder icon).
19. Click the magnifying glass icon to preview the template.
20. Click the “Insert” button to add your required template.
21. You will see a new custom templates tab, this tab will show your custom templates fetched from WordPress server site custom templates. For more details , please visit Custom Template tab for Template Hero for Elementor documentation.