How to Upload Elementor Templates
You can upload Elementor Templates from both frontend and backend. Follow the instructions below.
Upload Elementor Template from Frontend.
- To upload your elementor template from the front end while editing page/post. Click on the “Add Template” button (the folder icon).
2. Click on the arrow button
3. Click on the “Select File” button
4. Upload your JSON or .ZIP file.
Upload Elementor Template from Backend
- Navigate to Templates, then click on Saved Templates
- Click on the “Import Templates” button.
3. Click on the “Choose File” button to upload your JSON or .ZIP file
How to Add Screenshot to Your Elementor Templates
- Go to your site where you have your Templates saved (with Template Hero Elementor Server plugin).
- Go to the desired Template and Edit with Default Gutenberg editor of WordPress
- On the right sidebar, under the Featured Image section, click on “Set Featured Image.”
3. Select your desired image, click on “Set Featured Image” button.
4. Your screenshots will appear as thumbnails for templates.