Template Hero allows you to push all your Templates from the main site of your WordPress multisite to all of the subsites in the network. Follow the instruction below:
1. Log in to the WordPress Server site – the site from where you will push your templates.
Note: You can also make any other multisite/single site your host site. Also, please make sure any plugin blocking Rest API or for forced login is not activated.
2. Navigate to Settings, click on Template Hero Elementor Server or Template Hero BB Server.
3. Under the Advanced tab, turn on the “Cloud Library Server” button.
4. Click the “Save Settings” button.
5. Click the “Activation Code” tab, then click on the “Generate Activation Code” button.
6. Click on the Copy button to copy the activation code.
Note: Please make sure that your permalinks on the sever site are saved as “Post Name.”
Note: If you want to push templates from multiple servers, copy activation code individually from every single site or Multisite network’s subsite
7. Log in to the WordPress Multisite Network Admin area (not the main site). (This is the network admin where you want to fetch your templates)
8. Go to Plugins, click on “Installed Plugins, “navigate to Template Hero Settings, click on “Network Activate. ”
9. Click on Template Hero Elementor Client or Template Hero BB Client.
10. Go to the “Create Network Wide Library” tab, turn on the “Network Wide Library” option.
11. Paste your activation code the click on the “Create Library” button.
12. To create another library, enter your activation code then click on the “Create Another Library” button.
13. A notification “Settings Saved, Token created And Library Activated” appears, and your library gets saved and activated.
Note: You can create and activate various libraries from multiple sites. If you want to delete any library, deactivate it first before deletion.
14. In the case of multiple libraries, you can activate and deactivate libraries by clicking on the “Activate” and “Deactivate” buttons respectively.
How to Access Templates in Elementor and Beaver
15. You can access your saved/imported templates while creating/editing pages by clicking the “Add Template” button (the folder icon)
16. Click the magnifying glass icon to preview the template.
17. Click the “Insert” button to add your required template.
18. You can access your saved templates while creating/editing pages by clicking the “+” button.
19. Click on “Templates” to access your desired templates under your required category.
20. Templates that are not saved under any category can be seen in “Uncategorized”. Other templates can be seen in their respective category.
21. Click on the required template to insert it into the page.
Note: If you add more templates after the activation of the library, then you need to refresh the library to get the latest templates.