Here is a simple guide to add setting in Waasify
- Go to WP Dashboard
- Navigate to Waasify > Add Setting Menu
- Select Setting Type (Text Editor, Color, Image Upload)
- Enter Setting Label – This Label is displayed above the field.
- Enter Meta Name – The meta field name is used by WordPress internally. This is not shown publicly. Use only lowercase and underscores. No spaces or special characters are allowed.
- Enter Tooltip – Write a quick helpful tip.
- Enter Field Placeholder – Field Content Placeholder.
- Enter Field Default – This will be your default content
- Enter the element where you want to apply these settings
- Select Settings Category from right sidebar (Theme Settings, General Settings)
- Select the Menu Icon
Note: When adding Id in the element field, Copy this element and paste it to the advanced > id of the heading, text editor, or button.