Here is a simple guide to add settings in Waasify
How to Add Setting Menu for Page.
- Go to WP Dashboard
- Navigate to Waasify > Add Setting Menu
- Select Settings (Page Settings) Category from the right sidebar (Page Settings).
- Create a page with beaver and add a dummy header, paragraph and image.
- Now add Settings header
Add Settings Menu
- Select Setting Type (Text Editor, Colour, Image Upload)
- Enter Setting Label – This Label is displayed above the field.
- Enter Meta Name – The meta field name is used by WordPress internally. This is not shown publicly. Use only lowercase and underscores. No spaces or special characters allowed.
- Enter Tooltip – Write a short helpful tip.
- Enter Field Placeholder – Field Content Placeholder.
- Enter Field Default – This will be your default content
- Enter the element where you want to apply these settings
Note: Now copy the Element id and paste it to the Beaver page(select heading widget and paste element under advanced > ID)
- Repeat the Process for paragraph and image.
- Now open Page in the new tab and Click Edit with Waasify.
- You can easily edit text
Note: For buttons, you have to copy the class name from the page and add a custom class.
How to copy class name for the button.
- View Elementor Page.
- Right-click on the button and click inspect.
- Copy the class name