To add an Ultimo Widget to the admin area of your site follow the instructions below:
- Install and activate a dashboard or admin customization plugin (ie. Dashboard Welcome for Beaver Builder or WP Ultimo extension, Admin Pages Pro)
- Activate Beaver Builder on the admin page you would like to add the WP Ultimo Widget to (follow the instructions provided by your admin customization plugin).
- After Beaver Builder loads click the “+” button at the top right side of the page.
- Scroll down to the “WP Ultimo” section
- Drag and drop the widget (or module) you would like to add to the page.
- Click “Done”
- Click “Publish”
You have successfully added a WP Ultimo Widget to the admin area of your WordPress site.