To add an Ultimo Widget to the frontend of your site follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the page you like to add WP Ultimo Widgets to.
- Activate Beaver Builder (by clicking the menu item in the frontend admin bar or clicking the “Beaver Builder” button in the admin page editor).
- After Beaver Builder loads click the “+” button at the top right side of the page.
- Scroll down to the “WP Ultimo” section
- *Drag and drop the widget (or module) would like to add to the page.
- Click “Publish”
You have successfully added a WP Ultimo Widget to the frontend of your WordPress site.
*Currently the “Custom Domain” Widget only works in the admin area and does not work the frontend of WordPress.