To add animations to a WP Ultimo Widget follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the frontend page or admin page you would like style the Widget on.
- Activate Beaver Builder (by clicking the menu item in the frontend admin bar or clicking the “Beaver Builder” button in the admin page editor).
- If the Widget you want to add an animation to is already on the page then click on the Widget to edit. If you would like to style a new Widget, click the “+” button at the top right side of the page and scroll down to the “WP Ultimo” section and drag and drop the widget (or module) you would like to add to the page and then click on it again to edit.
- After the Beaver Builder edit popup appears, click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Animation” section.
- Select the animation you would like to add.
- Adjust the “Delay” and “Duration”.
- Click “Save”.
- Click “Done”
- Click “Publish”
You have successfully added an animation to a WP Ultimo Widget for Beaver Builder.