To add animations to a WP Ultimo Widget follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the frontend page or admin page you would like style the Widget on.
- Activate Elementor (by clicking the menu item in the frontend admin bar or clicking the “Elementor” button in the admin page editor).
- If the Widget you want to add an animation to is already on the page then click on the Widget to edit. If you would like to style a new Widget, drag and drop the widget (or module) you would like to add to the page and then click on it again to edit.
- After the Elementor edit popup appears, click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Motion Effects” section.
- Select the animation you would like to add.
- Click “Publish”
You have successfully added an animation to a WP Ultimo Widget for Elementor.