To Style a WP Ultimo Widget follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the frontend page or admin page you would like style the Widget on.
- Activate Elementor (by clicking the menu item in the frontend admin bar or clicking the “Elementor” button in the admin page editor).
- If the Widget you want to style is already on the page then click on the Widget to edit. If you would like to style a new Widget drag and drop the widget (or module) you would like to add to the page and then click on it again to edit.
- After the Elementor edit fields appear, click on the “Style” tab.
- Adjust the colors to your desire using the color pickers provided.
- Click “Publish”
You have successfully styled a WP Ultimo Widget for Elementor. If you would like to add further customization you can always add custom css to your page.