Follow these easy steps to Add Trigger Events in Zapier Trigger Addon.
- Click on Zappier Triggers
- Click on the add trigger event
- Add Title of the Trigger event
- Add Trigger Event ( A trigger event will be used to configure the Zapier)
- Add Webhook URL ( This is the action hook tag to be used to bind Zapier)
For example ‘site_created’ in Trigger Event bar and ‘wu_rest_api_after_creating_site’ in Webhook URL
Note: wu_rest_api_after_creating_site is an Ultimo rest API pre-defined hook.
Click on ‘Publish’.
Slug is generated when the Trigger Event is Published.